EOE Workshop Goals and Objectives
Gulf of Mexico
Extension, Outreach and Education Workshop
||August 12-13, 2008|
Agenda | Goals and Objectives | Hotel Information | Registration
Location | Directions | Reference Materials | Homework
Contact | Workshop Results | Home
To develop a One-NOAA engagement construct for the Gulf of Mexico that when implemented will lead to a shorter interval between discovery and application.
- Workshop participants will provide a formative evaluation of the
draft NOAA engagement survey and customer satisfaction survey.
- Workshop participants will identify components of a NOAA new and
existing employee orientation.
- Workshop participates will be capable of explaining Joint Fact
Finding and Engagement principles to co-workers.
- Workshop participants will identify best practices used to
integrate engagement into research programs.
- Workshop participants will identify best practices used in the Gulf
of Mexico to engage constituents.
- Workshop participants will identify ways to apply best practices to
utilize existing NOAA EOE capabilities to enhance NOAA's EOE capacity.
Who Should Attend
- Compilation of best practices for engaging NOAA constituents.
- Compilation of best practices for the integration of research, extension, outreach and education.
- Recommendations for engagement through the NOAA Gulf of Mexico Regional Team.
- Creation of new engagement partnerships.
- NOAA Extension, Outreach, and Education practitioners working in the Gulf of Mexico.
- NOAA Regional Team Members.
- Members of the NOAA Education Council.
- NOAA program managers.
- Other NOAA staff.
- Interested NOAA Constituents.